Saturday, October 22, 2005

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!! I hate me.

I find myself in Winter Haven, FL. There is nothing to do here. Blah Blah.
Here's the deal . . . I'm sort of VERY smitten with a girl here (a dancer in some show) and she finds herself smitten with me. Here's the kicker . . . BOYFRIEND. Now . . . she's doing the whole girl thing, IE. "If it wasn't like this... Oh I wish it was easier... I don't want to stop hanging out with you... I feel like I'm letting myself down... I wish I didn't feel like I had to answer to him... I just can't do what I actually want to do with you... Why are things so complicated... I'm so sorry Nico..." Which, of course, is AWESOME when you feel the same way . . . however, I, on the other hand, am coming to the conclusion that she's going to keep this shit up until it's time for me to leave, and I'm just going to feel like shit if I continue to care . . . So now I'm at an impasse . . . Should I:
Stop giving a shit and begin the painful process of ignoring her to the point that I don't have to hurt anymore?
Continue the way I feel right now, and just let whatever be whatever?
Tell her to just fucking leave me alone and go be with her boyfriend?
Tell her "I'm not going to change how I feel, and I'm not in the mood to change how I act around people and too old to play games, so I'm just going to act naturally, and if there's a problem, you just tell me." ?

NONE OF THIS WOULD MATTER IF I JUST WANTED TO SLEEP WITH HER!!! FUCK!! It's the whole, I'm kinda falling for her, because she's the most amazing, beautiful girl I've met in a very long time thing that's causing the trouble.

Thoughts? I hate this shit . . . I personally think I need to get hypnotized into not being suckered so fucking quickly . . . Why am I an emotional wreck? Jesus Christ . . . it's really annoying most times . . . I suppose this is why I'm a hell of a boyfriend . . . I just think I care too much about most things. What's it matter really? We're all going to die anyway. I'm just sick of it. I need to just start living moment by moment . . . the way I always felt I have, excluding this one aspect of my life. I'm always fucked in love. I hate this hopeless romantic bullshit.

hope·less adj.
1. Having no hope; despairing.
2. Offering no hope; bleak.
3. Incurable.
4. Having no possibility of solution; impossible.

ro·man·tic adj.
1. Of, relating to, or characteristic of romance.
2. Given to thoughts or feelings of romance.
3. Displaying, expressive of, or conducive to love: a romantic atmosphere.
4. Imaginative but impractical; visionary: romantic notions.
5. Not based on fact; imaginary or fictitious: His memoirs were criticized as a romantic view of the past.
n.
1. A romantic person.

Hopeless Romantic is basically an incurable impracticality.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

honey, are you in love with her? i mean, truly madly deeply in love with her?

then just keep fucking the bitch. yeehaw, ride her, cowboy!